Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SleepOver!!


We had our niece Kodi over last weekend for a sleepover. Brooklyn probably asked me every 10 minutes all day when she was coming over! Brooklyn and Kodi are just a couple months apart, I can't believe they'll be 5 next year! We love to have Kodi over, she's a sweet girl! She is really good about including Weston when they play, sometimes he gets left out because he's a boy. As soon as Blake grows up a bit, Weston will have a buddy to play with. They have already started to wrestle with eachother, it's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Oh my goodness Kodi looks just like a little Amy!! I was thinking about Amy the other day and was wondering what she was up to. I was going to ask you about her. I miss all our Peoplewise friends!

Carrick family said...

Fun Fun! I love sleep over party! Blake looked so little in the pic. Cute kids!