Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Jars

I was crying at the end of this book! It was a good reminder of what Christmas is really about. I definitely want to make this a new Christmas tradition in our house. I think the lesson taught in this book is a great one for our kids. You have to read this book! Here's a editorial review of the book:
Keep some tissues on hand for this holiday story that is sure to be a Christmas classic!
Where had it come from? Whose money was it? Was I to spend it? Save it? Pass it on to the someone more needy? Above all else, why was I chosen? Certainly there were others, countless others more needy than I...Her reporters intuition insisted that a remarkable story was on the verge of the front page.
Rising newspaper reporter Hope Jensen uncovers the secret behind the "Christmas Jars" ? Glass jars filled with coins and bills anonymously given to people in need. But Hope discovers much more than she bargained for when some unexpected news sets off a chain reaction of kindness and brings above a Christmas Eve wish come true.

2 comments:

Jason Wright said...

Hi there! What a darling family you have. And I'm so glad you enjoyed the book :)

Lesa said...

i need a new book to read!!!