Thursday, October 02, 2008

Blake 9 months old

Blake will be 9 months old tomorrow. I cant believe how fast time goes by, I seriously feel like I just brought him home from the hospital. Blake is a sweet little boy. He is so GOOD! I remember when I was pregnant with him, I prayed like crazy that I would have a good happy baby, I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl. My prayers were answered, because Blake is an angel. I can't believe he'll be one in a few months. I wish time would slow down a bit, because I'm enjoying him way too much right now!


4 comments:

YW ROCK said...

Time does go by soooo fast. Are you baby hungry yet? Blake is so cute and has such a cute baby face, so soft and smooth. Cutie!!
Your anniversary counter was fun, i had to copy it and put one on my blog also. Thanks. Hope all is going well

Lesa said...

He is not that old yet!!!!!time flies!!!

Carrick family said...

Yeah, he is such a good baby!! I better do what you did. I will pray hard this time for a good baby! I am scared to have 4th kids and this baby may end up being a hard kid! Blake is cute!

Eddie said...

He is adorable!