Friday, October 24, 2008

Cookie Cutters, Haircuts for Kids


I had a coupon for a $8.00 dollar hair cut at the new Cookie Cutters in AF. This is such a cute place for kids. They let Brooklyn pick out a movie to watch while they cut her hair. Then the stylist asked Brooklyn if she wanted a princess up-do. My camera battery died, so I didn't get a picture of her up-do. When the kids leave, they give them a balloon with a cookie cutter and lolli-pop attached to the balloon. It's very nice of them to hand out balloons, but I HATE balloons!! Weston and Brooklyn fought all the way home about who got to hold the balloon. Thankfully, the balloon popped when we got home so there was no more fighting but there were two sad kids that wanted another balloon. You'll have to try this place out, your kids will love it. I think the prices are $13.95 for a hair cut. You can sign up to get coupons emailed to you.

3 comments:

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

It's working now...cute haircut place. My kids would love it if they got to sit in a car while watching movie when getting their hair cut. Plus a cookie cutter and treat-pretty cool!

Carrick family said...

That is sooo much fun! I want to take my girls there. Sounds fun!