Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins...

We carved our pumpkins tonight. I love everything about Halloween except the carving of the pumpkin! I usually do a very traditional pumpkin, whatever is quickest and easiest. I felt a little ambitious tonight so I went online and printed out a couple of patterns, ones that I thought didn't look too hard and complex. It was actually pretty fun, the kids enjoyed getting messy. My kids are in bed now and they can hardly wait for tomorrow night to come!





5 comments:

Carrick family said...

Sooo cute!!! I was so done carving pumpkins! I made kids pulling seeds and stuff out and I carved their pumpkins. IT was too much work for me! Sam wasn't home for it. but it was fun, thought! Your kids' pumpkins are CUTE!!

Natasha said...

Wow...you are ambitious! They look great! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how much Weston looks like Rich! Have fun tonight!

Suzy said...

Your pumpkins turned out great! You have a lot more patience than me! I made Chey carve the pumpkins this year!

Suzy said...

That is hilarious that Rich and Sam dressed up like that! I am laughing right now - and it's six in the morning!!!

Kelly said...

Your pumpkins look so good! I hate carving pumpkins, it makes my hands itch. Josh always does it with the kids, he enjoys it, so I let him.