Sunday, June 29, 2008

Snowbird

Rich's grandparents have a timeshare up at Snowbird for the last week of June every year. I always look forward to it! Rich's grandparents are some of the sweetest people I know. Rich wasn't able to stay because he had school. But I still really wanted to go up with the kids and have a good time. Grandma Stowe always out does herself with baking fabulous meals, and having lots of treats to snack on! They even watched my kids while I went for a morning run, they are so thoughtful! And when I got back from my run, they had a huge breakfast waiting for me! We get very spoiled!! Here are a few pictures from our little trip...


Blake loved the water!


Weston is the happiest when he's eating anything that's sweet!


They have a really fun park at Snowbird, the kids loved it!

Brooklyn, Weston and their cousin Shaylee
I attempted to take the kids on a nature walk, it lasted about 20 minutes!!


Grandpa Stowe and Blake



Brooklyn and her Uncle Brock, they seem more like cousins because Brock is only 7!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun. It's always fun to get away for a little bit. Hey, did you guys want to come up for the 4th of July?

Caroline said...

those are cute also. your family likes to party and vacation. Those are very cute Teri.

Carrick family said...

hey,it looked like sooo much fun!! Your lucky to get to go for family vacation. kids are cute!!

Caroline said...

I am good. my mouth hurts a lot though. NO way would I out a picture up!! awwww that would not be a very good picture. haha

Natasha said...

I'm cracking up at your 'nature walk' comment. It seems like I always have these great 'good parenting' ideas and my kids are like, "Whatever mom. We just wanna play." It sounds like so much fun and looks like you had a great time. Such a fun and memorable summer tradition.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun. Memories are worth it even though I bet it was hard with the kids. Those pics julie took are adorable. Maybe I'll have to hit her up if I can't talk Lesa into doing them anytime soon.