Monday, June 02, 2008

Blake 5 months old...



Blake will be 5 months old tomorrow. He's getting so big! He's been such a good baby, very content and happy. Last week, we decided it was time to let him cry through the night. When he was first born he slept through the night for about a month or two, and for the past few months he's been waking up 2 or 3 times. It only took one night of him crying for him to start sleeping through the night. (It was a long night! And very hard for me to not go in and pick him up)

I really look forward to going to bed now, it's so nice knowing that when my head hits the pillow I'm not going to be up at 1:00 am, 3:00am and 5:00 am!!!

Here's a little video of Blake and Brooklyn, anytime I get the camera out to take pictures of Blake, Brooklyn always likes to jump in the shot!

3 comments:

YW ROCK said...

Teri,
i accidentally put two slideshows on my blog, how do you remove one of them? Can you help me please?
Stephanie

Kelly said...

The new music is a nice touch!

Natasha said...

Your video is so cute! I love Blake's little ball cap! I can tell that Brooklyn takes very good care of her two younger brothers. She is probably such a little mother. She is adorable.