Thursday, June 12, 2008

Family Art Days at BYU Museum of Art




My friends invited me to family art days at BYU today. I have to admit the thought of taking my 3 small kids to a museum without Rich made me a little nervous! Brooklyn enjoyed the face painting and crafts, but Weston had about 4 or 5 temper tantrums because he wanted a balloon when we first walked in! They only handed out the balloons as you leave the museum. So he was not happy about that! Weston did cheer up when we ate lunch outside and when he got his balloon!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Looks like so much fun! I say you are brave to trek it as a single parent! Way to go! By the way, I hate balloons. Kids cry until they get one and then it flys away or pops and they cry some more. Ick.

Caroline said...

those are great picuters teri. Weston looks adorable. It looks like he likes balloons! What did the other girl mean when she said single parent? hahah.

Eddie said...

Teri, your blog looks so good! I love the backpack on your son...I started laughing when I saw it because I recently bought the same monkey for my son! It works great.