Sunday, April 29, 2012

Brooklyn's baptism day

After Rich's graduation Brooklyn was baptized that evening. A day full of emotions! It was wonderful. She has been counting down the days of her baptism for almost a year. She's a good girl that try's hard to please me and her dad. I would have never thought that as a mother my kids would inspire me and want me to be better. She's such a example to me of wanting to be a better person. We love her very much. 




Her friend Ciel was also baptized yesterday. 

Grandma Evans gave her a majic mug that my kids think is the coolest thing ever. You fill it with hot water and pictures of Brooklyn appear. Friends and family were so kind to Brooklyn yesterday, I didn't take pictures of of all the baptism gifts she received,she felt very special yesterday. 

Her first pair of scriptures and carrying bag.

No comments: