Monday, April 02, 2012

Samantha is 2

My baby is two! I love this little girl, she is spunky, fun, has no fear and and can keep up with all her siblings.  
She's always into trouble these days, she is not the kind of little girl that will just sit and play with toys. She gets into everything that she knows she shouldn't. When it's time for diaper change or if I need to change her clothes, she'll go running the other direction. This little girl wears me out! We love her to pieces.



She LOVES icecream, so we did a cupcake baked in cone topped with coolwhip.
Coolwhip is my new favorite way to top cupcakes, 0 carbs for coolwhip.
Brooklyn and Blake always go high with the sweet sugaring frosting. 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is already two! HAppy Birthday sweet beautiful little being! PS Teri I cant read the previous post about your baby bump but I can see the picture very cute and I love it when you have a little extra on you!

crush said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS TWO, eiher!!! Wow! Time sure flies! She is just so adorable and cute! Can't wait to hear of the exciting news in your life and where life will take you!

Amy said...

What a doll she is. I love her hair. Your family is growing up Teri.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!!