Sunday, April 29, 2012

He did it!


Yesterday was a big day for our family. Rich graduated from P.A school. There were times that I felt like we would never get to this day. I'm so proud of him, he worked so incredibly hard for this degree. We raised a lot of eyebrows when Rich decided to get out of construction and pursue a career in the medical field. It has not been an easy two years on Rich or our family as he completed this degree. I think that's what made yesterday such a sweet experience.  We have grown a lot in our marriage as we have gone through the ups and downs of P.A school.  I'm so excited for this chapter of our lives to be over!






1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh this is SOOOO exciting! I remember when our families got together right before you moved, and now you are all finished! I understand how this journey is one made by the whole family, and how all involved feel satisfaction and ownership in the degree. Congratulations to all of you. We are so excited for your family.