Friday, April 20, 2012

Brooklyn's day at the Albuquerque Temple

My friend Heather took these pictures of Brooklyn in her baptism dress at the Albuquerque temple. Brooklyn was lit up the entire time as we walked around the temple, she felt like a princess. Brooklyn will be baptized next Saturday, we are all so excited for her.  When we were at the temple taking pictures, I kept thinking the next time she'll be at the temple in a pretty white dress will be her wedding day. Her wedding day seems soooo far away, but these past 8 years of raising her as gone by way too quickly. I have a feeling that time will not slow down and she'll be grown up in a blink of an eye. 
Thank you Heather for taking these beautiful pictures.





















5 comments:

Laurenlee said...

So Cute,I love her long curly hair.

Carrick family said...

She is soooooo beautiful!! I love all the pictures of her! She is so photogenic!! thanks for the baptism invite! I love it! I m ordering Kylee's this week and will mail it to you! She will be baptized on May 5th cuz we were gone in hawaii this month.

Natasha said...

Oh, these are SOOO great! She looks so grown up! It's such an exciting, and reflective, time. So glad you got such great photos to remember it by.

Caroline said...

SOOO beautiful!!! She did a great job on the pictures. What a fun day for Brooklyn.

Stacey said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I can't believe how fast time goes! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!