Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Longshore!

My little sister Caroline got married on December 30th! I couldn't be happier for her, she chose a great guy. She looked so beautiful all day, I don't think I've ever seen her so happy. Congratulations!



My Grandma and Grandpa Evans, my Aunt Connie and my cousin Alison.
My cousin Jeff and his wife Shannon and their son Max.
My mom looking so pretty!
My dad and Caroline

The reception was really fun, they had a really good D.J. So there was lots of dancing:)
Brooklyn loved dancing with her dad.

The wedding cake
The grooms cake.
Nick used to play football for BYU, and Caroline was a cheerleader in highschool.

Caroline wore my mom's wedding veil.
My cousin Kristi and her husband Swen.
Blake being a goof ball.
Weston hamming it up for the camera.
Brooklyn loved holding my flowers all day.

Father daughter dance.

My sister Lauren and Brooklyn in the visitors center during the sealing.
Caroline and Nick's grand entrance into their reception.



I love this picture of my parents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty Wedding and of course all the stowe girls have that amazing smile! I bet the best part was the dancing for you and Rich.. did you try not to show off to many of your moves?

Carrick family said...

She is so beautiful!!! Beautiful wedding too!! I wanna see a picture of you in bridemaid dress! WHere is it??

Caroline said...

AWWW this is soo sweet thank you!
p.s. the cake you made looks awesome!