Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Christmas morning

Christmas morning gets better and better each year as our kids get older. Brooklyn is starting to get to the age where she is starting to ask for certain things. She really wanted her own umbrella and a new comforter for her bed. Our boys didn't really ask for anything specifically so that made it easy for me.
Waiting at the top of the stairs while I was getting my video camera out.
Brooklyn did get her umbrella, she was a happy girl:)
Samantha got a babydoll
Brooklyn's new comforter set.

SOCKS!!
My boys have a serious problem with losing socks! Each of them got 10 new pairs!

They got this nice wooden train set from my Aunt Kelly. She was in town in October for a huge yard sale in Albuquerque, she saw me eying this train set and secretly bought it for me. I waited until Christmas to give it to them. Thank you Aunt Kelly!
Ramona and Beezuz!! We love this movie.
Our new favorite phrase to say around here is "GUTS!, GUTS!, GUTS!".
Rich got me this cute apron from http://www.flirtyaprons.com/.
We got lots of puzzles this year, Weston is especially good at putting them together.
I wanted to make something different this year for breakfast. My sister-in-law Amber gave me a recipe for German Pancakes. They were good! It's kinda like eating eggs, french toast and pancakes all at the same time.
Brooklyn's new comforter.

The boys train set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich need food made only that Apron its cute! LOVE Love LoVe Brooklyns new bedspread funny how Owls are the in thing lately. The boys look happy. Only bad thing on this post is now I need some German Pancakes!

crush said...

Teri! I love that bed set! I've seen it and I love it! Great pictures! Glad you guys are doing well!!

Carrick family said...

Oh my gosh!! Brooklyn's bedding is so dang cute!!! Where did you get it? So love it!! Train table is so fun!! CUTE!!

Carrick family said...

And, your apron is so sexy and cute!! I love it!! Samantha looks so cute with a little baby!! Sure miss you guys!