Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy Birthday to Blake!

Blake turned 3 yesterday. He's a big 3 year old, he looks like he should be 5. He's our goof ball, he has such a different personality then any of our other kids. He pulls really funny facial expressions a lot. He's a tuff kid, he doesn't cry very often only when he's really hurt. He LOVES food, monster trucks, curious george, spiderman and trains.
Rich made him a #3 pancake in the morning.
The night before Blake's birthday I showed him 3 different birthday cakes online and asked him which one he wanted, I'm so glad he wanted this crocodile cake, it was a lot of fun to make.

Anytime I ask my kids what they want for their birthday meal it's always pizza and rootbeer:)

Blake is really funny about wearing belts. He has to have one on every day. He's always the first one dressed in the morning, he rarely hangs out in in p.j's in the morning. We got him a spiderman belt, he was thrilled.
We had Rich and Katie over for pizza and cake. They are two of the nicest people we've ever met.
My Rich and Katie's Rich are a lot alike. Katie is P.A, she's been helpful to Rich while he's going through his schooling and her husband Rich is a professional fighter/Jiu-Jitsu instructor. He is training with the USA Jiu-Jitsu Olympic team. We will be cheering him on in Greece!
Happy Birthday Blake!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! What an adorable cake Teri. I am impressed. And what awesome friends.

Mark and Jana said...

Okay, so I just read through all of your posts. And I have come to the conclusion that you are wonder woman. You truly amaze me. How are you doing it all. Baking, running, being an amazing mother who does such fun things for her kids and I'm sure super wife to a very busy husband. Please share your secrets. You look fabulous. But seriously how do you fit in training for a marathon with four little kiddos.

AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

3 wow seems like yesterday he was born! what a cutie pie! Im glad he likes to get dressed and help mom out.

Carrick family said...

Happy Birthday to Blake!!! Wow, you are such an expert on the cakes now!! I wanna make that cake for Logan. YOu need to email me how to make it!! Good job!

Strate Family said...

Nice job on the cake Teri! Happy late birthday buddy!

Lesa said...

The cake is straight up PERFECTION!!!! I want to eat it but how can you eat a cake that cute!!!!