Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Baking Christmas treats!!

A few days before Christmas me and the kids baked our Christmas goodies to take to neighbors. I couldn't decide what to make so I made some of my favorite holiday desserts.

Pumpkin Roll

These little cookies are called Thumbprint cookies. My mom would always make these for our neighbors when I was kid:)
Fudge... who doesn't love fudge. Fudge reminds me of my Grandma Evans. She would always make fudge and popcorn for all the grandkids while we played monopoly.
The boys are doing their job by cleaning out the bowl.
Cinnamon Rolls.
I came across this recipe when I was visiting my sister Kelly in Idaho. Her neighbor had brought her these HUGE cinnamon rolls, it was the best cinnamon roll I had ever had. I'm glad her friend shared the recipe with me because these are a family favorite.
MallowBars... my friend Amy Ward and I share the same obsession with sweets. These Mallowbars are her recipe. I also made Suzy Taylors Oatmeal Bars, she made these for me once and I LOVED them. I also made some cherry and blueberry tarts.

Need I say more, we were tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your killing me smalls!!!! I desperately needs some of those cinnamon rolls GUTS GUTS GUTS Im hungry now

Carrick family said...

Teri!!! Why didn't you do them while you lived up here?? I want those!! Wow, you are an amazing lady!!