Friday, October 23, 2009

Weston's Masterpiece

Weston and I were watching t.v the other morning, and on Good Things Utah they were doing demonstrations on some fun Halloween cakes. Weston was glued to the t.v while he watched the chef assemble and frost the spider cake. I think it's so cute that he is so fascinated with cooking shows. I would even say that he likes baking with me more then Brooklyn does. Here's a picture of Weston with his spider cake, he's very proud of it!

(By the way, we just had a piece of the cake and I think Weston dumped something in the cake while it was mixing when I wasn't looking, something tasted kinda weird to me. Hmm... the kids liked it though. Or it could be the prenatal vitamins I'm taking, sometimes everything I eat taste metallic to me. Maybe it's a good thing the cake tasted a little funny to me, now I won't be tempted to eat it :)

4 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Awesome cake Weston!!

Anonymous said...

a great baker in the works just like his mamma!

Lesa said...

that is very cute, Weston is the best, I love that kid.

Carrick family said...

I love that spider cake!! Oh funny about Weston maybe putting something in the cake. Cute kid!