Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hee-Haw-Farms

Our dentist office sent all their patients tickets to Hee-Haw Farms for a family fun night. It was a lot of fun, and I was surprised how the lines were pretty short for the activities they had planned for everyone. They served chili, cornbread, carrot cake and hot chocolate. They had a really good blue-grass band playing. If Rich was there with me I'm sure he wouldn't have busted out his dance moves :) I was such in a rush to get out the door that I forgot my stroller and Blake's bear leash. I was REALLY bummed about that, Blake weighs a ton so he's hard to carry and Weston can run off so quick and get lost. Brooklyn is starting to get more and more helpful to me with the younger two kids, so that's been really nice!
Hay Ride

Trying to stay warm!


Eating some cornbread during the ride...
Animal tractor ride

Flying swings...
Going down a giant slide on a gunny sack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much fun! Your brave to do these adventures by yourself! Thanks again for my picture I really LOVe it.

Carrick family said...

That looks soooooo FUN!! You are lucky that your dentist is very nice to send you free tickets. So fun! Cute customes!