Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hike at Bridal Veil Falls

We went on a little hike up to Bridal Veil Falls this past weekend. It was sooo pretty! There were tons of photographers there taking pictures of all the trees and the leaves changing colors. I was wishing that I would have dressed the kids up a little nicer and done Brooklyn's hair, I wasn't planning on taking so many pictures I thought we were just going to walk around. We had a great time, and it was a warm day for October. You should take your family there before the mountains are covered with snow!




7 comments:

Natasha said...

Yay! Congrats on your pregnancy! We are so excited for you guys! When I opened your blog and saw your new picture header I thought how adorable each of your kids are, then I saw your pregnancy post and was SO excited! I was laughing because when I am pregnant I am totally obsessed with food. I literally look forward to every meal. I dream about breakfast when I'm asleep. And...I'm VERY interested in the temple pictures if you are going to host a party, besides I'd love to see you guys! Have you heard back on the PA applications yet? We are thinking of you guys!

Lesa said...

FUN!!! I love all the leaves:) Your kids are soo lucky to have you, you are such a good mom, they get sooo many yummy meals too...

Kelly said...

Great pics! Hey, that top picture could be your Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

you mean her hair wasnt done? Wow if only I could be a better mom like you~

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

cute fall pix!

The Poulsen Family said...

LOVE the pictures! And I have NO IDEA how I missed the pregnancy announcement update but apparently I did. CONGRATS!!! That is so wonderful for you guys!! I'm so excited to find out what you're having! You'll have to give me an update on how everything else is going, applications and interviews. We're coming up on that again...boo! Hope you're doing well!!

Eddie said...

Your kids are so cute! What a beautiful family. You're always doing something fun with them. You're a great MOMMY!