Thursday, October 08, 2009

Temple Pictures


My friend Cami is doing workshops on how to made these temple pictures. I'm sure you've seen these pictures at Deseret Book and Costco for $200.00-$300.00. She can teach you how to make your own for $48.92 w/tax!
This is a beautiful picture, and it's big too. The actual finished size is 26" x 32". It's got that antiqued look, too.
Our ward is doing a Super Saturday on Nov 5th to make these pictures, most of my neighborhood will go to that. I thought I would let my friends and family know about this that don't live in my neighborhood, it would be fun to get together and make these pictures together. And for those of you who can't attend the Super Saturday your welcome too. If I get a good response I'll host a party.
For those who are interested in coming, just leave a comment and your email address and I'll get in contact with you. You can bring a friend if you want too.

The temples available to choose from are: Salt Lake, Logan, Timpanogos, St. George, Bountiful, Idaho Falls, and Manti.
(Click on the pictures above and you can see it better)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one of the Salt Lake Please!

Mark and Jana said...

I'll take one too! I would love to learn how to make one. I won't be here for your super Saturday or I would come.