Thursday, October 08, 2009

April 15, 2010

Not only is April 15th tax day for everyone, but it's our due date for baby #4! We are all so excited here at home about this baby coming. I am 13 weeks now, and I'm no longer nauseated. Thank goodness! I thought of my mom a lot when I was sick, she is now recovering from her chemo treatments. So she has been sick for the past 6 months. Gosh, I was only sick for a couple of months and I'm sure it was nothing compared to what she felt, I don't know how she got through it. She's amazing. She even made a trip to visit me last month to help me around the house and with the kids, when she wasn't feeling well herself. She really is the best.

I have started running again now, more like a slow jog. It feels good to not have to give that up completely while I'm pregnant. I wish I could be better at eating healthier though, if you ever here me complain about gaining too much weight just slap me! It's my own fault. I wish I gained 25-35 pounds that most women do, but I gain much more! I'll see a good recipe on foodnetwork, then I can't get it out of my head until I make it and try it. If you've noticed my latest postings on my blog have been related to food, Rich thinks I have a small obsession with food. I would probably have to agree with that. I look forward to every meal, and when I'm pregnant it's even worse!

We've asked the kids if they want a boy or girl, Weston want's another boy, because boys are awesome. And Brooklyn surprisingly goes back and forth, sometimes she says she thinks we are having a boy and sometimes she thinks it's a girl. I'm glad that she calls it a boy sometimes, because I don't want her to be disappointed if she doesn't get a sister. I think all she really wants is a baby to hold :) As far as Rich and I are concerned we are both on the fence of what we want, some days I'm leaning toward a girl and other days a boy. I love having boys. I think their personalities are so funny and I really enjoy having two boys, but I have also loved having a little girl. There is something really sweet about having a daughter. So we'll just have to wait and see what we get. We are one of the few couples that doesn't find out the gender at 20 weeks. We didn't find out with the boys, and we thought it added a extra element of surprise and excitement to the labor and delivery. We found out with Brooklyn's pregnancy because she was our first and I didn't think I could wait, and her delivery was still exciting and great but there is something so exciting when your baby is being delivered and the doctor announces right there what you have. I LOVE it!

That's the latest news with our family, hope everyone is doing well!

15 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

How exciting Teri!! And congratulations...I hope you've been feeling okay. That's just so exciting!

I had to laugh at your comment about making the recipes from food network. I do the exact same thing. I can't stop thinking about it until I make it!! Funny!

Katie said...

Yeah! The minute I saw the title of your post on the side of my blog I NNEW what it meant. I am so excited for you!! You are such a great mom... what a lucky little baby to be joining such a wonderful family!

Amy said...

Teri! Congratulations! So excited for you guys. I'll send some good recipes your way :)

Anonymous said...

Well If anyone in this world could be as awesome of parents as you two there's no one! You both are simply fantastic! But I do have to say that I warned you, You got Hot and now once more your knocked up! Love it!

amy said...

Congratulations once again Teri!!! That is SO great that you are exercising while you are pregnant--that is something I have never been able to do well. I am so glad that you are out of the "sicky" stage. We can't wait to here what you will haver either--it will be way exciting to find out. I wish you all the best and keep us posted:)

Mark and Jana said...

Wow, congratulations. I'm so excited for you guys. Are you still going to Dr Judd and delivering at OCH?

Carrick family said...

I am so excited for you! That is even more fun not to find out what you are having. I loved it when I was pregnant with Sage. It is FUN! Glad you are feeling good now. Let me know if you need any help!

Stacey said...

Teri,
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you guys!! Gosh it seems like you just found out you were pregnant with Brooklyn and we were still working togeter. Time just flies!! Congrats on baby #4!!

bigmacs said...

Guess you had better get those taxes done early!! Congrats! Boy or girl, that will be a lucky baby to come to your family.

Courtney

Katherine said...

Congratulations Teri! That is so exciting. Glad to hear you are feeling better! :)

AMB said...

Yay! I love April 15th too! It's the day Rick and I were engaged! I'm so happy for you!

Strate Family said...

I'm excited for you and hoping you have twins and can give one to me!

Monica said...

Congratulations! That is so fun that you don't find out until birth, I really don't think I could wait that long. I've only got 6 more weeks and I am READY! :)

Merri Hackett said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!!!

Eddie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!