Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Table for 6

I finally started a food blog, Rich was noticing that I was posting more recipes on our family blog then the kids:)  So I thought I would separate the two. Who knows if anyone will ever read it...but it's been helpful to me to start organizing my recipes that I use a lot. I don't have a fancy camera or do I know how to take really beautiful pictures of my food, but if I post the recipe on my blog it's a recipe that we really enjoy. So you'll just have to trust me!

6 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

I love your recipes you post. I'll read it!

Natasha said...

yay! I always love your recipes. I confess I don't try them, all, just the easy ones, but you inspire me to try and cook! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

cool it will be much easier to separate and drool too

Heather said...

Yeah! I'm going to be checking it constantly when I get stuck in my same old recipes! You know, every recipe club Brad wants me to bring home some of "whatever Teri made".

Merri Hackett said...

Awesome! I love all the recipes you post too!

Amy said...

Fantastic! I'll be checking it out.