Thursday, December 08, 2011

Weston is 6

Weston turned 6 on Monday. We did a little family party this year. I can't believe how much this kid is growing.

A few tidbits about Weston...
1. He is very tender hearted and thoughtful.
2. He loves to brush my hair when we watch movies.
3. He's usually the first one to say thank you after I make a meal for everyone.
4. He wants to be strong like his dad. I often catch him doing push ups and bench pressing the barstools:)
5. He is really funny about making sure he has protein in the morning with his breakfast. We try to all have protein with are meals now to help with Brooklyn's blood sugars. If I ever forget to give him some kind of protein he will always remind me that he needs it.
5. When I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he wants to build houses and take care of sick of people.
First birthday cake I made with using buttercream frosting and a piping bag. Don't look too close, it's not perfect.  I went to a cake decorating class at the church and had so much fun with it.  My friend Antoinette printed out this edible picture to put on the cake, Weston thought it was pretty cool to eat his face:)


2 comments:

LAURA said...

that's a super cute cake, good job! Weston sounds like a really sweet boy, I wish someone brushed my hair during movies!

Anonymous said...

Well People born in December are just naturally awesome! But he is a Rich Jr. for sure