Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween




Carving the pumpkin an hour before we left for trick-or-treating. Normally I am not a procrastinator, but with carving pumpkins I am. 








She makes the cheesiest smiles sometimes.









Went trick or treating with Antoinette and Noah. 






I think we have enough candy to last us a year. Brooklyn has the most amazing self control when it comes to sweets. I think if my boys were diabetic it would be really hard for them to eat sweets in moderation. They could seriously eat their entire bucket in one night. Brooklyn ate 3 pieces of candy this night and was totally satisfied. 



Not one, or two, but 4 lollipops at once.


10 minutes before the trunk or treat I dared Rich to wear this TIGHT wet suit. I thought he looked hilarious, but he said he wouldn't wear it unless I wore one. 


Mine was not nearly as tight as his.  I have not dressed up since I was a kid. The minute we pulled in the church parking lot I regretted this!  The kids thought it was fun, but I was self conscience all night.  















4 comments:

Amy said...

4 suckers! Pure Halloween indulgence. I also love that you and Rich dressed up. Greg Ward was a retro basketball star in (somewhat) short shorts, and Brett Rush was Cesar (white "dress" and all). You guys would've fit right in around here!!!

Caroline said...

I LOVE this picture's of Samantha! Her hair is so blond! Looks like a lot of fun. Halloween would be torture for me if I were in Brooklyn's shoes!

Natasha said...

Ok, Rich in the wetsuit? Really? Classic. So glad you posted this. But my fav is the kids posing with their haul. Your trunk or treat looks super fun. Your costumes are all adorable. And I love that your caught Sam on camera with all those suckers.

crush said...

So cute!!! I love the cheesy Samantha picture! She is so adorable! We had a really fun party at the Ward's this year. Brett did dress up in a great Caesar costume, and I wore his old flight suit from AirMed. We sure miss you guys!