Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Pictures at Old Town

My friend Heather took our pictures again this year, she picked the location this time. We had never really walked around Old Town before, it's a neat part of Albuquerque. Getting a group shot can be difficult, it was harder for Samantha to sit still this year and smile. Heather is really good at taking candid pictures of my kids, I love how she can capture their personalities. 
Thanks again Heather! 


































That's a wrap.

6 comments:

crush said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! Love the pictures and you look BEAUTiFUL!!!! That lady did a great job! The kids are adorable, too! Miss you!

Natasha said...

Oh, how I LOVE these! You are all so photogenic! The editing effects on some of the photos are so impressive. So fun to see you guys! Makes me want to go get family pictures!

Caroline said...

These are sooo cute!!! It looks like you are in a different country or something!

Anonymous said...

Ok I really miss you guys soo much pictures are so beautiful but they just arent enough anymore...

Strate Family said...

I just opened your blog to show a coworker that you are an amazing cook and start crying scrolling through the pictures. I miss you a ton and can't wait to see your family again. I think the picture that was the best for me was the one of Wes and Blake smiling with their arms around each others shoulders. "Best Buddies" reminds me of Rich and Ryan. xoxoxoxoxo

Joe and Liz said...

Those pictures turned out so good! You've got a really cute family!