Thursday, October 06, 2011

All about Blake

Rich mentioned to me the other day that I have very few pictures of Blake on our blog, and even in his photo box at home. I have a million photo's of Brooklyn with her being my first, a good amount of Weston and with Blake I don't have as many. So this post it all about Blake! I love this little boy so much, he was my happiest and most content baby I have had out of all my kids. He'll be 4 in January, but everyone always thinks he's in kindergarten. He's a big boy and a huge goof ball. 

I took Blake and Samantha to Explora this week, I had fun taking pictures of him. I hope he will forgive me someday for the lack of pictures I have of him, but I will try hard to make up for it.
Love you Blake,
Mom
xoxoxoxo
Blake loves coming here. It's a science museum where kids can walk around and tinker with different experiments.  


He loves flying this airplane, it's the first thing he wants to see when we come.




This is the GIANT elevator! Blake calls it the "Alligator" though. Sometimes we ride the "Alligator" two to three times, it's bigger then their room at home. 


Making electricity, he loves this section of the building. 


3 comments:

LAURA said...

I miss explora so much, I used to take my kids there all the time. Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

his smile says it all- what a wonderful life!

Natasha said...

This was such a fun post for me to read. I still think of Blake as a baby, since I've never even met your baby. Great pictures, great museum. You have such a cute family.