Monday, May 31, 2010

Santa Fe

Last Saturday we went to Santa Fe for a 10K run I did with my friend Grethen. The run was hard!! Most of the run was up hill but the scenery and everything around me was really pretty. After the run we walked around town and ate at this little Mexican restaurant. I should have taken a picture of my burrito, it was REALLY good!! I loved this town, it was really cute and old fashioned. It was a fun day, usually Rich is at school on Saturdays so it was nice that he could break away from the books for a half of day.
Me and the kiddo's
This park was gorgeous!
The boys



This was taken at the beginning of the run, there was a guy from Kenya running the race. I let him win since he traveled so far to run it. I'm kidding. This guy was pretty impressive to watch for the 5 seconds I saw him, he was FAST! I like to hang out in the back with all the slower runners, then at the last mile of the race I book it and pass a few people so I'm not dead last.
This was a really pretty catholic cathedral that we went through...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job thats awesome you are already back to running

crush said...

Good for you, Teri!! Already running a 10 K and Sam is only how old? You never cease to amaze me!!! You look great and we miss you guys!!!

Mark and Jana said...

Wow-- I'm impressed you are running races already. Way to go.

bigmacs said...

I haven't put running shoes on yet since having Sean and he is 15 months old!! You are amazing! I hope you have a nice weekend with your families. I love blessing days!!

Courtney

Carrick family said...

Wow!! You are amazing!! You already ran 10k race just after you had your baby!! Good job girl! Those pictures looked so awesome!