Monday, June 07, 2010

Samantha's Blessing Day

Samantha was blessed on Sunday. She looked beautiful dressed all in white. We had a great weekend with our families. We really didn't expect anyone to make the drive to New Mexico, especially sense Rich's dad drove the moving truck to NM two months ago and my mom made a trip to Utah to help me pack up the house. So it was really nice to have them here this weekend. After everyone left I realized how much I missed everyone. Now I'm homesick all over again!


My parents...


Rich's parents...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So love those pictures and why wouldnt you think anyone would make the drive you guys are some of the most fantastic people in the world of course someone would make the drive. I wanted to but Jason just laughed at me.

bigmacs said...

You make beautiful babies!! She is stunning!

Courtney

Carrick family said...

Ohhh, I want to hold Sami!!!! She is so beautiful and darling!!! Wish you guys live close by us! We sure miss you! Glad your parents came down for baby blessing!

Joy said...

She's so beautiful, Teri! Sure miss you! You look amazing!