Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cheese and Europe

Last week I saw a advertisement for "laughing cow cheese", and I haven't stopped thinking about it since I saw it. I bought some a few days ago, and it is sooo good! It's a creamy Swiss cheese that is cut in wedges. I've been eating it for a snack all week, just one wedge a day though because I want it to last long. Anyways... when I eat this it has made me reminis about my summer in Europe in 2000. The food in Europe is so good, and what I remember most about the foods we ate while we were there was the rich creamy cheeses. If any of you know me, I LOVE food. I love everything about it! I hate to diet, maybe that's why I have to run so much because I hate giving up the foods I love. I got out my photo album of our Europe trip, and it was fun to see all the cool things we got to see and do. But what I noticed most about all the pictures we took is how many pictures I'm in where I am stuffing my face with food! I'm not going to post all the pictures of myself scarfing down food, but I did post a few. If your a cheese lover like me, you'll have to try these little creamy swiss cheese wedges. I promise you'll love them!

Eating lunch in York with Monica and Rachel.
Eifel Tower
Cannes, France
Eating real Italian Pizza!
Colluseum
Venice
Eating dinner with some friends, I think we are in Harrogate England. Or it might be York??
Mozart Memorial
Florence, Italy
Eating breakfast at Bohumila Simankova house in Prague (Yes that's breakfast! Look at all of that food! I wish Monica's face was more in this picture, it looks like she's pulling a funny face:)
Eating gelato

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun... I mostly love that your friends names are Monica and Rachel!

Monica said...

Aw, that was fun to come to your blog and see these pics! Makes me want to pull out my album. That was such a great trip! :)

PS It still hurts me to look at that picture of you in Cannes, we were so sunburned! :)

Carrick family said...

Ohhh, That looked soooo FUN!! I am jealous you got to go to Europe!!! Oh my mom had me tried creamy swiss cheese on celery. They are sooo yummy!!! Miss you tons!

Mark and Jana said...

Wow, you all look so young. Why didn't I go with you guys. 10 years later, i'm still jealous.