Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Skoubye's are in town!

Rich's sister Amber was in town visiting from Alabama. It was so good to see Amber and her family. Amber is one of my most favorite people to talk to. I love chatting with her on the phone, I usually have to lock myself in my closet because my kids always need something any time I get on the phone. Amber and her family were here for a week, so it was fun to see them. Below are some pictures of a family get-together at our park.
The kids played a little basketball

Playing a little whiffle ball..
I love this shot of my sister-in-law Staci flying threw the air. She's the athletic one in the family.
My brother-in-laws Devin and Dan ...
Weston enjoying his donut
Three generation picture, Rich, his dad and grandpa.
Amber and Alli
My niece Cambree, love this picture!
We also went to the zoo one day

All the kiddo's
Rich met up with us at the zoo right after working a night shift at the hospital, he looks a little tired in this picture but he's usually always tired these days.

No comments: