Monday, June 15, 2009

Poor Blake

Here's a little video of the latest thing that Blake has been doing lately. It happens quite often, he'll come find me in the house with his hands over his face anytime he is upset. I can see he is peaking his eyes threw his fingers trying to look at me. But he's doesn't want to put his hands down because he's trying to prove that he's really upset. I tried talking to him about why he was sad, but he was too upset to talk. (I do think that Weston might have had something to do with Blake being sad.)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That is pretty funny! He just doesn't want to talk about it, that's all.

Katie said...

That is too funny. I am seriously laughing out loud. My favorites are the very beginning where he almost smiles and the end when he just walks off!! WHat a cute kids.

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

i loved how he just walked off. i am laughing so hard right now!

Anonymous said...

so cute oh my gosh can your kids get any more precious!!!

Caroline said...

hahah holy cow thats funny! kinda a drama queen hahah hes so precious.