Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to Idaho...

Me and the kids went to Idaho last week to meet my new nephew and their new cousin. My mom flew into Salt Lake from California and we drove to Idaho together. My sister Kelly and my brother-in-law Josh named the baby Landon. I LOVE that name. There is nothing sweeter then a newborn baby!
Brooklyn with her new cousin...

I stayed at my other sisters house Holly during our visit. Brooklyn, Weston and Blake played LONG and HARD with their cousins while we were there.
Weston and his cousin Joshua
We made a trip to the pet store with 9 kids!!
This picture would be complete if Emma and Landon were in it. My parents have 11 grandkids now! We'll have to get a good picture with all the kids in July when we go up for Landon's blessing. Congratulations Kelly and Josh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always look amazing in Photos! It must be your spirit shining through! Glad you had a great time but 9 kids to the pet store you are braver than I!

Kelly said...

Great pics. Now if I could just find the time and energy to post my own pictures....