Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Party at the Park...

We had a neighborhood whip cream fight at the park today, Brooklyn and Weston were so excited! Weston ate most of his whip cream that we brought, he didnt want to waste it on others. Brooklyn seemed excited about running around squirting the other kids until someone sprayed her and got whipped cream in her hair. It was a emotional roller coaster the rest of the day, she was crying and so sad that her hair got messed up! Above is a sad little picture of Brooklyn. Weston and Blake and fun on the slip in slide, Brooklyn was still sulking from her hair being messed up so she never got wet.

Weston eating of course..
Blake walked around eating peoples leftover food. Everytime I saw him he had stolen a bag of chips or cookies. It's like a treasure hunt for him, he walks around looking for half eaten food. I'm surprised he doesnt have food in his hands in the picture, he does have some cupcake frosting on his forehead though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats looks like fun wish we had cool people in our neighborhood to think of such funness!

Kelly said...

Oh, it's frosting on his head. At first glance I thought it was a giant bruise. Looks like fun. Fun idea for a birthday party.

amy said...

Teri,
You do so many creative and fun things with your kids. You really are such a great mom. Thanks for the post on my blog. I am going to find out what I am having--I guess I am just a little impatient sometimes:). Hope you continue to have a great summer--keep us updated:)

AMB said...

Love the whipped cream fight idea! I mentioned it to Rick and Gwen overheard. She now asks daily when we are going to have a whipped cream fight. She also keeps suggesting other food to add into the mix. Today she said we should have an orange juice fight. Thanks for the great idea... don't be suprised if you see a post on my blog soon about a whipped cream fight!