Thursday, February 12, 2009

Paula Deen's #1 fan...


Brooklyn has been obsessed with the Paula Deen show lately. It's pretty cute. When she first started watching the show with me she would ask me if she could watch the lady with the white hair. She calls Paula a "good cooker". She also likes to watch Barefoot Contesa and Throwdown with Bobby Flay. But Paula's show is her favorite. I think it's because Paula likes to laugh and have a good time when she's in the kitchen. I think that's why I love to watch her cook too. She's hilarious to watch, and I love her southern accent. Sometimes, Brooklyn will ask to watch Paula's show over a cartoon! She's a funny girl, maybe I have future chef in my house. I cant figure out how to rotate the video the right way, does anyone know how?

1 comment:

Caroline said...

hahah thats so precious! she is so much like you. She will grow up to be a great cook someday. "Brownies dont make u big and strong" hahah that was cute.