Saturday, February 21, 2009

You gotta love Albertsons!


5 pack Kraft Mac & Cheese
3 boxes of Cereal
7 cans of Progresso Soup
2 Chex Mixes
7 boxes of Nature Valley Sweet&Salty Granola Bars
3 Campbells soup at hand
5 boxes of muffin mix
5 boxes of cake mixes
2 brownie mixes
1 Pot Roast
I paid: $43.95
I saved $47.47 with my preferred savings card
Coupons $30.00
Total savings: $77.47
They are having a great sale at Albertsons right now it's called the 10 for 10 sale. When you buy 10 sale items then you get a 10 dollar credit toward your bill. You can mix and match the items which is nice. I bought 30 of these sale items and that's how I got a $30.00 credit towards my bill. I went to the Albertsons in Lehi, all of the sale items were at the front of the store when you walk in.


6 comments:

Cookie Crum said...

Way to go girl! I am so proud you got to Albertsons. Fabulous deals eh?.......

Kim Crump

Caroline said...

WOW thats just wonderful!! what a deal!! Dont u love saving money.

The Poulsen Family said...

Someone needs to show me where to get coupons, I don't get the newspaper and to tell you the truth I don't think I've ever used a coupon before.
Have you guys been applying anywhere new?? Jeff has applications in to New Mexico, Northern Arizona, Linfield (in Portland), the U and Idaho. He still needs to apply to at least a place in Vegas and maybe one more. We're supposed to hear back from the U next month, waiting is just killing me! I'm a control freak so having my future unplanned is not fun.
Are you planning on having a birthday party for Brooklyn and her friends?? Sally would like to have a Fancy Nancy birthday party, I'm still trying to figure out what to do for a cake.
I hope that you're doing well. We still need to get our kids together and have a game night!

Kelly said...

We just hit day 2 of that sale today. We got all those items, plus more and multiply it by 10!! So if catastrophe it tomorrow, we'd be stocked on fruit snacks, cereal, and cake. At least we've got our priorities set straight.

Lesa said...

good job!!! I'm going to do it.

Merri Hackett said...

Oh yeah I love the 10/$10!!! I need to start "couponing" again! My newspaper subscription ran out...