Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Valentine Weekend...

Our Valentine meal... heart pizza, strawberry jello, cherry cheesecake and sugar cookies. Not the healthiest meal, but it was good! We don't usually have two desserts but the kids wanted cookies I wanted a cheesecake. So we did both, Rich was working all weekend so I figured if I couldn't spend Valentines with my husband then the second best thing is having my favorite dessert!
We even threw some cheese on our pizza, we usually keep it off because it makes Rich sick. The kids loved it!

I've never been able to get Weston to try pizza, he's a super picky eater. I think he ate it because the pizza was in the shape of a heart, maybe we'll be having heart pizza's more often.
Blake will eat everything, it amazes me how much the kid can eat! He's turning into a little chunk!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh yum! My kind of meal!

The Poulsen Family said...

You are so creative!! All I did was make pink pancakes :) I'll have to make notes for next year!

Merri Hackett said...

Wow your kids are getting so big!