Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last couple of days in Peru...

Rich spent the last couple of days deep in the jungle working in a clinic. It looks like they gave the students some time to have fun. Rich is on his way home now, and will be home tomorrow afternoon!

Here he is trying to be Indiana Jones
This must be where they slept or maybe it's the clinic





Fishing trip...




I might have to frame this picture of Rich wearing flip flops, he absolutely hates flip flops! He hates it when I wear them, and I've never seen him wear a pair. But he was told to bring a pair for his trip. Maybe he's coming home a changed man, and it wont drive him nuts when I wear them. He does look pretty relaxed laying here in the hammock.





4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad he's coming home. It's difficult to be without your husband. I'll bet he's going to have quite the stories to share. Enjoy.

Natasha said...

Just in time for Christmas! What an incredible life changing experience. I'm so glad he got to go, even though getting ready for Christmas and being without him must have been tough. I have a question: I have read all of your archived posts trying to find it but I remember once you posted about a site that could publish your blog. I want to get mine printed and I have no idea where to go. Any advice?? Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

Must be nice having him home! It looks like a had a great time, and he looks like he's right in his element. Have a great Christmas tomorrow, and give us a call for the big news!!

Lesa said...

GEEZ, i havent looked ur blog forever, i am amazed at everything Rich has been doing. I'm soo excited for you guys, i bet you missed ur hubby, but home just in time for the holidays.