Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Valentine's Day


We started off our Valentine's by doing Brooklyn's hair in this heart shaped pony tail.

While Brooklyn and Weston were at school having fun at their class parties, Blake and me made Valentine cookies.



When the kids got home from school Samantha found their chocolate and ate A LOT of it. There were lots of tears, next year the older kids will have to find better hiding spots for their candy. 

For dinner we made heart pizza's. 



At this point I was TIRED and ready to sit and eat my own pizza.

This first picture I asked all the kids to smile nice, Blake doesn't know how to do that. 

So I ask him again to give me nice smile, this is what I get. Sami thinks he's nuts.

I tried one more time, and this is the face he pulls. He is such a goof ball.
Rich ate his heart pizza late that night we he got home, he missed out on all the fun. We promised not to do gifts this year, he cheated a little and brought me home a Lemon sorbet from Coldstone. It was sweet of him. I'm very lucky to have him in my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pizzas look yummy! I love blakes smile!

Mark and Jana said...

Seriously you are the best mom ever. I love how you make so many special things for your kids.

Tevis and Katie said...

Hey Teri, when are you guys moving to Idaho Falls?

Teri said...

katie-we are moving on April 29th.