Monday, November 29, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

My friend Heather took these pictures for us a few weeks ago. We had these taken at the Botanic Gardens. My favorite pictures she took are the candids of my kids. She really got their personalities to come out in the photo's. It was a chilly morning so she started a leave fight with them, and that warmed them up and made it fun for them to get their pictures taken. We tried to get to the gardens early enough in the morning so we would have good lighting, but the sun here in Albuquerque is soo bright! It was hard to dodge the sun and get the best lighting, but she was still able to get some great shots of our family. Here are some of my favorites...


























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! You are look amazing! I love them all and have no favorites. But I think you should send it to a model agency because you look like the perfect little family which you are. Just miss you soo much

Strate Family said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!

Stacey said...

These are the CUTEST pictures ever!! You have the cutest little family! You look great!!

Amy said...

Great photos. That baby of yours is adorable.

Joe and Liz said...

your family pictures turned out so cute!!!

Jessi Miller said...

Teri,

I LOVE all of these pictures! You guys have the most perfect little family. Seriously, your kids are all so dang cute! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Jessi

Carrick family said...

Adorable and beautiful pictures of you guys!! I love how you did Brooklyn's hair. So dang cute!! I love the pictures of the boys playing together. Look at how happy they are together as brothers! You look so beautiful!!! MIss you!