Sunday, November 07, 2010

It's Weston's turn...

Weston has been waiting patiently for his turn to play t-ball. He's watched on the sidelines while Brooklyn played t-ball and I could tell he wanted to get out there so bad and play with everyone. Well, it's finally his turn and he's LOVING it. He loves to be in the outfield to catch the ground balls and throw them to the base. He enjoys catching the balls more then hitting the ball. He still has 4 more games, but here are a few pictures so far from his season.


I think he looks pretty cute in his uniform.


His first grass stain on his pants.
Weston feels the need to slide into each base. There is a rule in this league that you can't slide, he does it anyways.
I think Rich likes going to these game as much as Weston. He gets so proud of Weston everytime he does something good.

3 comments:

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

Oh my gosh..... he looks soooo cute!!!! And by the way... you loo so pretty with your hair like that. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT MONTH!!!!! WHOO HOOO!

Carrick family said...

That is sooooo cute!!! I love baseball. How fun for Weston to play baseball and for Rich to be an proud father! Cute Weston! Miss you guys!

Strate Family said...

I'm so proud of you guys. I love to see all the pictures of your famiy, I really miss you.