Friday, August 27, 2010

SCHOOL TIME!

1st day of 1st grade
I thought I was ready for Brooklyn to be back in school, but after I dropped her off at school and went back home the house felt so empty. Her excitement for 1st grade made it easier to let her go, but it doesn't make me feel any better knowing that she's getting older each minute and there's nothing I can do about it. She's growing up too fast for me.
1st day of preschool!
It's finally Weston's turn! He's watched Brooklyn go to preschoool, kindergarten and now 1st grade and he's always felt like he was left behind. He's so excited to go to preschool twice a week, he really looks forward to it.

6 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

It's funny that as a parent you want your child to become independent but once they get there you wish you could take it all back...thats how I feel anyway :) Your kids are SO CUTE!!!

Joe and Liz said...

What cuties!!!

Laurenlee said...

Does Brooklyn have to wear a uniform to school?? I love it!

Kelly said...

Cute, cute! My kids started school today. It's sad to see them go but it makes it easier when they are so excited!

Janna said...

Teri it's so great to be in touch! YOUR kids are so dang cute! Oh my goodness, they are just beautiful. Motherhood looks good on you. I'm so impressed with you and all you are doing. I think we need a California roadtrip reunion. What do you think? :)

Carrick family said...

Brooklyn looks cute!! I cant believe our girls are 1st grade!! Crazy, huh? We knew each other since just before we had our girls! Weston looks cute!