Monday, August 16, 2010

8 years today and counting...

Here's to 8 more! Happy Anniversary to US!




Top 10 reasons why I LOVE Rich...

1. I think he's SUPER handsome.
2. He can REALLY make me laugh.
3. He thinks I'm pretty even when I'm fat and pregnant.
4. He would do anything for anyone, he's a good friend to have.
5. Even though he has little time with me and the kids right now, the time he does give us is quality time.
6. I love that he can fix anything, he's really handy.
7. He works hard at whatever he does.
8. He still flirts with me.
9. He loves life.
10. I love that when the phone rings I still get excited when it's him calling.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very happy anniversary to you two! You are both such wonderful examples to me and my Husband. May there be many more to come and many more good times and butterflies when the phone rings!

Kelly said...

Was thinking about you guys yesterday....Happy Anniversary!

Mark and Jana said...

Happy Anniversary. Your engagement picture brings back memories of us living together.

Caroline said...

I like number 8 and 10! thats the best list ever!! and SAMI is sooooo adorable!

Natasha said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember when you were dating, and your wedding reception. I was so happy for Rich that he found such a fantastic girl. You have such an adorable family! Your little Sam is beautiful! I love how she looks a little like Brooke and Weston combined. Hope you are doing well!

Carrick family said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! You both are the cutest couple! I Can't believe you guys looked so young in the pictures!