Saturday, August 07, 2010

4 months


Sami is 4 months old now. I feel like she's been with us a lot longer then that though. She's a sweet little baby, I love her long eyelashes and I love her most when she's just in a diaper. There's nothing cuter then a naked little baby. She's starting to coo and talk now, I love hearing her try to talk. I love how she smiles when she recognizes my voice. Samantha has a cute little cry, when she gets really mad her cry goes to a high pitch and she sounds like a squeeling pig. It's pretty funny. This little girl might be confused of what her name really is, most of the time I call her Samantha but I really like Sami too. Brooklyn sometimes calls her Sam, and Blake calls her "mantha". I love how she cuddles her pink polka dot blanket up to her face and how that can instantly comfort her. She weights 13 pounds 8 ounces now, she's starting to plump up a bit. I think her favorite person to hold her out of the kids is Weston. He REALLY loves her. Weston is always the first person to jump up and help her when she crying. He really looks after his little sister. I love the stage that Sami is at right now, she is starting to develop her personality but she's still little enough that she can't crawl around and get into things. I wish I could freeze time right now because we are having way to much fun with her:)

8 comments:

Amy said...

She is adorable. Lucky you!

Jessi Miller said...

She is such a cute baby! I love the picture of the 4 kids together, they are all so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

nope I refuse to see her grow up way too fast like all the others. Beautiful eyelashes your right

Carrick family said...

Ohh, Her face is so adorable and beautiful!! I love her eyes with long eyelashes! So dang cute!!!! Wish I could hold her! I am so glad she loves the blanket we got her! Sweet!! Miss you guys tons!

Merri Hackett said...

Her eyelashes really are beautiful! She looks so dang cute in those pictures!

Stacey said...

She is adorable Teri! I love her long eyelashes too!! She has the prettiest eyes!! The time goes by way to fast!

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

AHHHHHHHHH! CAN I JUST SQEEEEEEEEEEEZE HER????? i LOVE HER EYES!!!

Mark and Jana said...

She is such a cutie. And those eye lashes.