Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ward Christmas Party...
Blake doesnt know what to think of Santa Clause....
Weston got tongue tied, he didn't know what to say to Santa...
Brooklyn was so shy, she mumbled under her breath what she wanted for Christmas. She really did not want to sit on his lap.
****************************************

Rich's parents have a Christmas party every year with their kids and all their grandkids. This year they decided to do it at the Bounce House, no one had to cook or clean their home to get ready for a huge crowd. They reserved the bounce house for 1 1/2 hours for the whole family. It was so nice of them to do this for everyone. This was SUCH a fun party!! The adults were even aloud to play on all the slides, everyone had a blast!! After everyone bounced around we ate pizza and had cake. My kids are still talking about how much fun they had that night!






************************************************
Christmas Eve we spent at Great Grandma and Grandpa Stowe's house. I LOVE going to their home for the holidays and for family dinners. It's such a warm cozy home, I love the orange shag carpet, polyester curtains, and they have the softest couches, you sink right in and never want to get up. There is always a good feeling when you go to their home.

We sang songs and played this game using chimes. We all had a chime, and the chimes were set to Christmas music. So when it was time to play our number we all had a part in the song. It was fun!
Santa Claus even made a quick stop to say hi to all the kids...
Blake was scared, he just wanted the candy...
Weston couldn't have been happier to sit on Santa's lap...
Brooklyn was a little shy, but did manage to tell Santa that she wanted a jewerly bead kit so she could make her own bracelets.
***************************************************
Christmas morning I woke up at 5:30 after a restless night of sleeping. I never slept very well on Christmas Eve when I was a kid, and I still can't. I get too excited to see our kids open their presents. I woke the kids up at 7:00, because I was tired of waiting for them to get up...

Blake and Weston each got a pair of punching gloves....

I thought the boys would have a blast boxing with eachother. Blake oviously won the match, Weston wasn't a very good sport. This will be a great picture to embarrass Weston with someday:)

3 comments:

crush said...

I can't believe you got them boxing gloves! That is hillarious! I'd like to come over and see them in one of their matches! They are so cute, Teri! What a great family you havE!

crush said...

I also meant to say that I love that you wake your kids up! So funny! What a cute mom you are! Just give it a few years and they'll be up at the crack of dawn. This year our kids were up at 4:45!!! NUTS! But, so much fun!

Carrick family said...

Ohhhh, Weston... I love that picture of him being upset over losing the boxing with his brother! Cute pictures! We used same wrapping paper like yours too! Red with christmas words on it. Love it!!