Sunday, January 03, 2010

Blake is 2!

We had a birthday party for Blake on Saturday. Blake was the best baby, he always seemed happy. I'm not kidding, this kid never got sick the first year of his life. He was so content and calm. He was the perfect baby. Maybe it was to good to be true... because his 2nd year he has been the loudest, craziest kid out of all 3 of my kids. He is destroying everything in my house! He is still very happy, so I'm glad he loves life. One of my favorite things about Blake is watching this kid eat! He LOVES food, he probably gets that from me :) He is the happiest when he is eating, and it's hilarious to watch him sit down and eat a meal. Blake keeps me on my toes and he can really wear me out, but somehow he can still manage to put a smile on my face everyday. Happy Birthday Blake! We love you!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so stinking cute I cant believe he's two already!

crush said...

LOVE the cake! You did a great job on that, Teri! You are very talented! No wonder Blake likes to eat so much....because your cooking is so good!

Carrick family said...

Blake is so DANG cute! That is so cute about him loving the foods! I love his bday cake! So FUN!