Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brotherly love

Brooklyn got sent to time out today for being mean to Weston. Weston felt bad when he saw her crying in time out so he first brought her a blanket, then a pillow, and then he got a book and started to (pretend) read to her. Pretty sweet huh? Especially since Brooklyn was the one that wasn't being very nice to him. It's amazing how quick kids can forgive. Weston can sure test my patience sometimes, so I love it when I see him do thoughtful things for others. He really does have a tender little heart.

3 comments:

YW ROCK said...

That is so sweet!! I love that when they can actually be nice and kind to one another!!
Brookly is 5 now!! her party looks like fun, but really girly! =) Cute butterflys!! Hope all is well for you guys over there.

Joe and Liz said...

How sweet is that!

Caroline said...

ohhhh that just melts my heart! so cute!