Saturday, March 14, 2009

Brooklyn's Surprise!

Brooklyn is turning 5 this month, I mentioned to my mom how much she has loved going to Disney on Ice the past couple of years. So my mom sent her a birthday card with the surprise that she would be going for her birthday. Here she is talking to my mom on the phone while opening her birthday card. She was so excited! And Weston even got a ticket too. This is the night before the show, I wanted to tell her sooner but I know she would be asking me everyday ALL day when it was time to go!





My sister Holly also drove up from Idaho with her boys Parker and Joshua, it was really good to see them. Brooklyn also got to bring one friend, so we invited her other cousin Kodi. All the kids brought their mouse ears that they got at DisneyLand. (Good idea Holly)
This was Weston's first time at Disney on Ice, all the kids sat so good through the show. If only they would sit that way during church on Sundays.


After the show, my sister Holly and her boys headed home. Then we had Kodi over for a sleepover, it was pretty cute to hear them giggling all night. I kept hearing little feet in the kitchen trying to find some sweets. It was a fun weekend, we all had a really good time.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like fun. Maybe we can make it next year.

Carrick family said...

So fun!!! Disney on Ice is the BEst thing in the world for the kids!!! Glad you guys got to go! Cute pictures!