Monday, March 16, 2009

My gorgeous sisters!

My sisters had prom last weekend, it's actually called "mormal". In California the proms are aren't known for being wholesome. So the church puts on a tri-stake prom for the kids. My sisters posted these pictures on their blogs, but I had to show off how pretty they look! I NEVER looked that good at my prom!!
My sister Caroline and her date...
My sister Lauren and her date.
(Laurens date actually got baptized a few hours before the dance, pretty exciting day for him!)

3 comments:

crush said...

They look just like you! And I'm sure you looked that beautiful at 'mormal'.

Caroline said...

HEy Teri thanks for that last bulliton that was soooo nice of you! it made my day =)

Joy said...

You do have gorgeous sisters. And you fit right in with them!