Friday, January 02, 2009

Look who's turning 1!





Blake is turning one tomorrow, and I cant believe how fast this year went by. It seriously feels like I just brought him home from the hospital, but as you can see he's not a little baby anymore! Rich's grandparents were having a new years party, so we had a little party for him at their house. I love the newborn stage, but I really love the age he's at now. He's walking now and has really discovered his voice. It's been fun to watch him interact more with Brooklyn and Weston, he likes to get in on the wrestling matches they have. He's been been a joy to have in our family. Happy Birthday Blake!

5 comments:

crush said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe he's already one! Wow!

Nate, Holly, Parker, Joshua, Ethan and Grace said...

where did you find that "doctors toy?" i love it.
Happy Birthday Blake!

Carrick family said...

I forgot to ask you in email if Blake's birthday was yesterday. Ohh, I can't believe he is one already!! Cute boy!

Joe and Liz said...

Hi Teri...I haven't checked your blog in forever. It never updated on my blog so I thought you just hadn't posted in forever, but I forgot you went private. Anyways I love your new family pictures...you guys look adorable. Where did you take them at?
That's awesome Rich got to go to Peru...how exciting!! Have you guys started applying yet?

Lesa said...

WOW THAT WENT BYE FAST, I remember coming to see you in the hospital and it seems like yesterday. He is soo handsome!!! Talk to you soon.