Monday, July 21, 2008

Blake finally snuggles up to Rich...


I had to take this picture so Rich could remember Blake cuddling up to him at least one time! Brooklyn and Weston favored Rich over me when they were babies. But Blake totally likes me more than Rich!! I finally get to have one of my babies prefer me over him! I love it! The other night Blake was cuddling with me after I fed him, and I handed him over to Rich to see if he would do the same with him. And he did!! Rich didn't move an inch, because he didn't want to ruin the moment, because chances are it wont happen again!

3 comments:

Cluff Family said...

I don't know, I think Rich looks like he might be holding Blake's head pretty tight, do I detect some force involved? Just kidding, who wouldn't want to snuggle with Rich?

Kelly said...

That's pretty cute. It makes it really hard when you have a baby that will only go to you. It's actually kinda nice when they prefer the other parent.

Caroline said...

Blake is getting so old. He is just growing up so darn fast!